Predictive Analytics. It’s the Holy Grail for the future success of HR. Oh, to be able to successfully, consistently and efficiently hire the best candidates for the right jobs! To retain top talent! To be able to identify who the… continue
About Peggy Carter-Ward
My role is the head of content for XpertHR - US.
I have 20 years of business compliance publishing experience, most recently as the editor-in-chief for nine years at Business and Legal Resources, Inc., managing their HR, compensation, workplace safety and environmental compliance editorial operations.
I have also judged for several prestigious publishing awards, including the WebAwards, SIIA CODiEs, and the AZBEEs.
Email : email@example.com
Author archive | Peggy Carter-Ward
Just two days provided a fascinating view into the rapid pace of change in managing HR and employee activities, and the people and services striving to keep up with the dramatic transformations in the workplace. Attending #HCMWorld 2017, April 11-13,… continue
The value of performance feedback within organizations is unquestioned. The frequency, format, etc. might be evolving, but the concept of having regular touchpoints of feedback, and feedback from key stakeholders, is a fundamental tenet of our workplaces.
In that spirit,… continue
Mega HR Trends for 2017 and Beyond – Perspectives on the Future of the Workplace from #SHRM16: Businessification
Second in a Series
In the first blog of this series on Mega HR Trends in 2017 and Beyond – Perspectives on the Future of the Workplace from #SHRM16, mega HR trend #1 was the power of connecting.
In this… continue
First in a Series
Having the perspective of several weeks to digest SHRM’s fabulous annual conference, key short and long term challenges and opportunities for HR increasingly come into sharp focus.
The benefit of press access at the conference provided… continue
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities”
Stephen R. Covey
XpertHR’s fall 2015 Workplace Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Trends survey provides numerous insights into the state of workplace diversity and inclusion, not the least regarding the dramatic variations in diversity… continue
Top 7 Workplace Trends in 2016 – Key Takeaways from SHRM’s Employment Law and Legislation Conference 2016
SHRM’s March 2016 Employment Law and Legislative conference in Washington DC could have been titled “It’s a Whole New Workplace – Where do I start?” With a slate of politicos, thought leaders, Pulitzer winning authors and Washington insiders, it was… continue
Numerous headlines and reports lately have touted the business advantages of diverse C-suites and a diverse workforce. Here’s a sampling of just a few:
Human Resource Executive recently reported that while traditional research often measures diversity in demographic terms, one… continue
Many Employers Tying Pay to Performance, According to New XpertHR US Pay Planning Survey
Two in every three employers are set to increase pay rates in the year ahead, with most looking to award an extra 3% in 2015, according… continue
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- New York Employment Law Changes Expand Worker Rights and Employer Obligations July 24, 2017
- Predictive Analytics in HR: Part One – Beware the Risks! July 20, 2017
- 3 Things to Know When Your Boss Says…. Show Me the Money! July 18, 2017
- 6 Dos and Don’ts for Avoiding Social Media Minefields When Recruiting July 17, 2017
- 5 CEO Ethics Firings and How HR Can Help Prevent Them July 11, 2017
- Robert Sanchez: Gambling in sports is legal in many developed coun...
- angela alma: #david your discussion is appreciated, managing em...
- Alicia Smith: Hi Henry, Thanks for your kind comments about m...
- David Weisenfeld: We use WordPress. Thanks for your interest....
- Henry @ ISL: Hi Alicia, hugely entertaining blog post. One qui...