The widespread availability of high-speed internet and the digital platforms that run on it have transformed virtually every aspect of our lives. From paying bills to watching shows to selling attic ware, many of our transactions take place in the… continue
Tag Archives | applicant tracking systems
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- XpertHR Puts Users in the Driver’s Seat on Product Development April 25, 2017
- State Laws Aim to Minimize Joint Employment Liability for Franchisors April 24, 2017
- HR Intel: The Great HR “Reset” April 13, 2017
- HR Challenge: Managing and Accommodating Pregnant Employees April 10, 2017
- Paying Final Wages: 5 Key Steps to Doing It Right April 7, 2017
- Alicia Smith: Hi Henry, Thanks for your kind comments about m...
- David Weisenfeld: We use WordPress. Thanks for your interest....
- Henry @ ISL: Hi Alicia, hugely entertaining blog post. One qui...
- Jack: Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform y...
- Linda Pophal: You raise important points. I think the pace of ch...
absence management ACA background checks ban the box business practices contingency planning discrimination diversity EEOC employee attitudes employee classification employee engagement employee handbooks employee rights equal opportunities equal pay executive pay FLSA FMLA global hr Global HR harassment HR strategy immigration job offers joint employer layoffs mergers and acquisitions minimum wage NLRB overtime paid sick leave performance management reasonable accommodations recruiting retaliation safety sex discrimination sexual harassment sexual orientation social media telecommuting termination of employment wage and hour workplace violence