XpertHR Recognized by SIPA for Best New Website and Best Newsletter
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The Specialized Information Publishers Association awarded XpertHR first prizes for Best New or Relaunched Website and for Best Newsletter or Ezine (Business/Marketing) at the group's 37th annual conference on June 6.
The judges, a panel of prestigious publishing insiders, evaluated the XpertHR website based on:
- Its ease of navigation and visitor engagement;
- Its portrayal of the mission and scope of XpertHR and its accomplishment of predetermined goals; and
- What propelled the new website and XpertHR's success in meeting that need.
The judges also evaluated the Editor's Choice newsletter based on:
- Timely content showing an effective and consistent writing style;
- Fitting within the scope of and building on XpertHR's strategy; and
- Its quality design, sensible flow of information and strong editing.
The SIPA awards further crowd an XpertHR trophy case already filled with:
- An award for best website design from min's Editorial & Design Awards;
- Four prestigious "standard of excellence" awards (B2B Standard of Excellence; Employment Standard of Excellence; Information Services Standard of Excellence; and Legal Standard of Excellence) in the Web Marketing Association's Web Awards;
- An award for "best new product" in the Magnum Opus Awards; and
- An award for "best new website" in the Awards for Publication Excellence (APEX).
Legal Editor Michael Cardman accepted the awards on behalf of XpertHR.