Disabilities (ADA): Georgia
- Disability Discrimination in Georgia
- The Georgia Equal Employment for Persons with Disabilities Code
- Covered Employers
- What Is a Disability?
- Duty to Accommdate
- The Georgia Fair Employment Practices Act
- Local Ordinances
- City of Atlanta's Antidiscrimination Ordinance
- Future Developments
- Additional Resources
The below content should be reviewed in conjunction with the in-depth federal coverage of this topic provided above.
- In addition to the federal antidiscrimination laws, Georgia employers must comply with state statutes prohibiting disability discrimination. See The Georgia Equal Employment for Persons with Disabilities Code and The Georgia Fair Employment Practices Act.
- The City of Atlanta has enacted an ordinance prohibiting discrimination in employment that is broader than federal antidiscrimination laws. See Local Ordinances.