Other Leaves: Nebraska
Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.
- Nebraska's Family Military Leave Act requires covered employers to provide family military leave to the spouse or parent of a servicemember. See Family Military Leave.
- Nebraska requires employers to provide adoptive parents with the same entitlement to leave as that provided to parents upon the birth of a child. See Adoption Leave.
- Nebraska encourages employers to grant paid leaves for bone marrow donors. See Bone Marrow Donor Leave.
- An employee must be allowed two hours of leave time to vote and cannot be penalized for taking the time, subject to limited exceptions. See Voting Leave.
- Employees are allowed to take time off work to respond to a jury summons or to report for jury duty. See Jury Duty Leave.