Professional Development for HR
- HR professionals, both experienced and inexperienced, should have an ongoing professional development strategy. See Professional Development.
- There are numerous professional development tools for HR professionals, including earning certifications, classroom instruction, training seminars and networking through professional organizations or social media sites. See Professional Development; Certifications; Networking.
- There are many certifications available to HR professionals. Some are general and others are state-specific or subject matter-specific. See Certifications.
- Networking is a fundamental, and often overlooked, professional development tool. See Networking.
- In today's electronic world, HR professionals can network from the comfort of their homes or workspaces. See Networking.
Please log in to XpertHR to read the rest of this article
About this item
- Status Update:
- This item is kept under constant review and continuously updated in line with new developments
- Employment Law Manual