Public Sector Labor Relations: Missouri
XpertHR has archived this resource in order to focus on our core mission of serving the private sector with practical employment law updates and information.
- The Missouri Public Sector Labor Law covers public employees in Missouri. See Public Employees-Missouri Public Sector Labor Law.
- Public employees have a right to join a union. See Employee Applicability.
- All Missouri public employees have the right to "bargain collectively," including those not covered by the statutory labor laws (law enforcement and teachers). See Employee Applicability.
- Public employees in Missouri have no right to strike. See No Right to Strike.
- Missouri regulates labor relations among public utilities. See Labor Relations Affecting Public Utilities- The "King Thompson" Law.