This is a preview. Log in to read the full article. Don't have a log-in?
Denmark: Health and safety
- There is statutory legislation governing health and safety matters including employers' and employees' duties, the performance of work and workplace design and facilities. (See General)
- Employers and employees have various duties regarding health and safety. (See Duties on employers and employees)
- In larger organisations, health and safety committees must evaluate health and safety cooperation at the workplace and discuss any challenges faced. (See Safety representatives and cooperation)
- The Working Environment Authority is responsible for enforcing employers' compliance with health and safety legislation. (See Enforcement and penalties)
- Compensation for occupational injury or illness is funded through two compulsory insurance schemes financed by employers' contributions. (See Compensation for occupational injury or illness)
Access to the International Manual product requires a subscription