Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition ('the Competition') involves participating in a quiz known as the 'How much of an HR Xpert are you?'('the Quiz').
- Only one entry is allowed per person. The Competition is open only to who those who have completed the Quiz, excluding employees of Reed Business Information Limited, any company in the Reed Elsevier Group PLC, their immediate families and/or any other company involved in the promotion.
- The Competition may be entered by visiting www.xperthr.com/pages/2014-hr-quiz-intro/
- The Competition features the following prizes:
- The first prize of a 6 month subscription to XpertHR USA which gives the subscribers to it full access to Federal, State and municipal employment law guidance and XpertHR USA's full range of tools (excluding International guides) for all states ('the First Prize'). The First Prize may be won by any entrant who completes the Quiz; and
- The second prize of Amazon vouchers to the value of $100 ('the Second Prize'). The Second Prize may be won by entrants who share the Quiz with co-workers using the social sharing buttons featured on the Quiz which promotes it to people in their networks, such networks to be limited to Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter;
(together 'the Prizes')
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- All entries must contain a valid name and email address.
- Reed Business Information Limited is not responsible for any entries which are lost due to problems or technical malfunction on computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm on Thursday, 18th December 2014.
- The two winners of the Prizes will be drawn at random by a nominated Reed Business Information Limited employee on 19th December 2014 and contacted by email on the same day.
- Details of the winners will be available by emailing Gemma Milton at the following email address: gemma.milton(at)rbi.co.uk
- The Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
- The draw for the Prizes is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Acceptance of the Prizes constitutes consent to use the Prizes winners' names and photos for editorial or publicity purposes.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Reed Business Information Limited. Registered in England (number 151537) at Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS.