California Human Trafficking Poster
Entity Mandating Poster: California Office of the Attorney General.
Applicability: This notice must be posted by:
- Restaurants with licenses to serve alcohol;
- Urgent care and emergency room facilities;
- Privately operated job recruitment centers;
- Commercial airports, rail stations, bus stations, truck stops and roadside rest areas;
- Adult or sexually oriented businesses;
- Massage parlors and bodywork spas; and
- Farm labor contractors.
Where to Post: This notice must be posted in a conspicuous place near the public entrance of the establishment or in another conspicuous location in clear view of the public and employees where similar notices are customarily posted.
Obtaining This Poster: An employer may download this poster from the California Attorney General's website.