Illinois Human Trafficking Resource Center Hotline Poster
Entity Mandating Poster: Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS) and Department of Labor.
Applicability: Illinois employers covered by the Human Trafficking Resource Center Notice Act, including:
- Businesses primarily selling alcohol and that hold on-premise consumption retailer licenses;
- Adult entertainment facilities;
- Primary airports;
- Transit hubs, such as rail or light rail stations, bus stations or truck stops;
- Emergency rooms within hospitals;
- Urgent care centers;
- Farm labor contractors; and
- Privately operated job recruitment centers.
Where to Post: This notice must be posted in a conspicuous place near the public entrance of the establishment or in another conspicuous location in clear view of the public and employees where similar notices are customarily posted.
Obtaining This Poster: An employer may download this poster directly from the DHS website. The Illinois DHS website provides notices in the following languages: English and Spanish, Polish, French, Chinese, Korean, Urdu, Vietnamese, and Tagalog. An employer must post the notice in English and Spanish and in a third language if it is the most widely spoken language in the county where the establishment is located and for which translation is mandated by the federal Voting Rights Act.