Professional Development for HR
Author: XpertHR Editorial Team
- HR professionals, both experienced and inexperienced, should have an ongoing professional development strategy. See Professional Development.
- There are numerous professional development tools for HR professionals, including earning certifications and networking through professional organizations or social media sites. See Professional Development; Certifications; Networking.
- Professional development provides many benefits to the HR professional. See Benefits of Professional Certification.
- There are many certifications available to HR professionals. Some are general and others are state-specific or subject matter-specific. See Certifications.
- Networking is a fundamental, and often overlooked, professional development tool. In today's electronic world, HR professionals can network from the comfort of their homes or workspaces. See Networking.
- In addition to earning certifications and networking, HR professionals may utilize other professional development tools such as classroom instruction, training seminars and mentoring. See Other Professional Development Tools.