About Marta Moakley
I am the legal editor for the training and development, employee retention, performance appraisals, promotions, employee communications, managing employees in special situations, employee discipline, and recordkeeping and minimising liability content in the employee management section of XpertHR US. Prior to joining XpertHR, I worked as an assistant attorney general with the Florida Attorney General's Office, and as an Equal Opportunity Specialist for the US Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights. I also served as a law clerk to the Hon. Paul C Huck, Senior US District Judge for the Southern District of Florida.
Email : email@example.com
Author archive | Marta Moakley
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- 7 Ways Employers Can Plan for the Coronavirus and Other Health Threats February 18, 2020
- 10 Ways to Loveproof Your Workplace February 10, 2020
- Discussing Kobe Bryant Tragedy at Work: It’s Complicated January 31, 2020
- Driving Digital Transformation: Why—And How—HR Pros Should Play a Pivotal Role January 29, 2020
- Tips to Comply with Top 2020 Strategic and Compliance HR Challenges January 27, 2020
- Robert Teachout: Thank you for commenting on the vacation article. ...
- Thomasine H. Mitchell: What if I am a school teacher and my principal say...
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...