About Michael Cardman
I am the legal editor for the wage and hour content in the employee compensation section of XpertHR US. Prior to joining XpertHR, I was the managing editor for Thompson Publishing Group's library of HR publications.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Author archive | Michael Cardman
Most Employers Are Conducting Temperature Checks and Asking Employees to Help Clean the Workplace, XpertHR Survey Shows
However, few are providing hazard pay to compensate employees for their potential increased exposure to… continue
Minimum Salaries for White-Collar Employees: Will States Pick Up Where US Labor Department Left Off?
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- Remote Work Set to Nearly Triple in the Post-COVID World, XpertHR’s Survey on Employer Response to COVID-19 Shows September 24, 2020
- Justice Ginsburg Led the Way for Workplace Equality September 21, 2020
- How to Address Rising Back to School, Childcare Leave Requests September 15, 2020
- Racial Inequality in the Workplace: How to Break Down Barriers September 2, 2020
- Addressing Financial Wellness in the Workplace Before It’s Too Late August 26, 2020
- Robert Teachout: Thank you for commenting on the vacation article. ...
- Thomasine H. Mitchell: What if I am a school teacher and my principal say...
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...