About Michael Cardman
I am the legal editor for the wage and hour content in the employee compensation section of XpertHR US. Prior to joining XpertHR, I was the managing editor for Thompson Publishing Group's library of HR publications.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Author archive | Michael Cardman
Minimum Salaries for White-Collar Employees: Will States Pick Up Where US Labor Department Left Off?
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- Amazon Shows Downside of Employee Speech Crackdowns February 26, 2020
- Leapin’ Lizards! What Payroll Needs to Know About Leap Year February 21, 2020
- In Global HR Operations Which Structure is Best: Centralized or Decentralized? February 20, 2020
- 7 Ways Employers Can Plan for the Coronavirus and Other Health Threats February 18, 2020
- 10 Ways to Loveproof Your Workplace February 10, 2020
- Robert Teachout: Thank you for commenting on the vacation article. ...
- Thomasine H. Mitchell: What if I am a school teacher and my principal say...
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...