About Michael Jacobson
I am the legal editor for the organizational exit and investigations and litigation sections of XpertHR USA. Prior to joining XpertHR, I worked as an attorney in Manhattan for six years where I defended employers and healthcare providers against wrongful termination, discrimination, medical malpractice and general liability claims. I obtained my Juris Doctor from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where I was the notes and comments editor for the Cardozo Public Law, Policy and Ethics Journal.
Email : email@example.com
Author archive | Michael Jacobson
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- Hairstyle and Criminal History Laws Aim to Combat Race Discrimination January 16, 2020
- 10 Workplace Resolutions Employers Should Make for 2020 January 13, 2020
- Decade in Review: Top Supreme Court Rulings Still Affecting Employers January 7, 2020
- Top 7 Compliance Changes Facing California Employers in 2020 December 24, 2019
- A Successful 2020 Performance Appraisal Process Starts Now December 12, 2019
- Robert Teachout: Thank you for commenting on the vacation article. ...
- Thomasine H. Mitchell: What if I am a school teacher and my principal say...
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...