About Peggy Carter-Ward
My role is the head of content for XpertHR - US.
I have 20 years of business compliance publishing experience, most recently as the editor-in-chief for nine years at Business and Legal Resources, Inc., managing their HR, compensation, workplace safety and environmental compliance editorial operations.
I have also judged for several prestigious publishing awards, including the WebAwards, SIIA CODiEs, and the AZBEEs.
Email : email@example.com
Author archive | Peggy Carter-Ward
Mega HR Trends for 2017 and Beyond – Perspectives on the Future of the Workplace from #SHRM16: Businessification
Stephen R. Covey XpertHR’s fall 2015 Workplace Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Trends survey provides numerous insights into the state of workplace diversity and inclusion, not the least regarding the dramatic variations in diversity… continue
Top 7 Workplace Trends in 2016 – Key Takeaways from SHRM’s Employment Law and Legislation Conference 2016
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- Amazon Shows Downside of Employee Speech Crackdowns February 26, 2020
- Leapin’ Lizards! What Payroll Needs to Know About Leap Year February 21, 2020
- In Global HR Operations Which Structure is Best: Centralized or Decentralized? February 20, 2020
- 7 Ways Employers Can Plan for the Coronavirus and Other Health Threats February 18, 2020
- 10 Ways to Loveproof Your Workplace February 10, 2020
- Robert Teachout: Thank you for commenting on the vacation article. ...
- Thomasine H. Mitchell: What if I am a school teacher and my principal say...
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...