Tag Archives | lactation
Beth Zoller October 28, 2019
With the end of the year rapidly approaching, it is crucial for employers and HR to revisit and reassess their employee handbook and see if it needs to be updated or amended in any way for 2020. New laws and… continue
Beth Zoller August 1, 2019
When it comes to pregnancy, reasonable accommodations can be incredibly tricky and often leave employers with all sorts of questions. What is protected? Which legal requirements should employers be aware of with respect to pregnant employees? Can an employer restrict… continue
Get Social with XpertHR
- Performance Management: The Importance of Being Honest October 11, 2012
- What Skills Do CHROs Need to Bring to the Table in 2016? January 29, 2016
- Reduce Workplace Absenteeism With Five Simple Steps June 1, 2015
- SHRM 2015: How Does HR Thrive? June 30, 2015
- Why ‘Ban the Box’ Trend Has Huge Impact on Employers December 17, 2015
- Second Chance Hiring: 9 Considerations for Employers November 8, 2019
- Flunking Investigations 101 – Houston Astros Show What NOT to Do November 1, 2019
- Ensuring Your Employee Handbook Is Ready for 2020 October 28, 2019
- New Laws to Watch Promoting Workplace Diversity October 21, 2019
- Sparked by US Women’s Soccer Team, 5 Steps Employers Can Take to Promote Equal Pay October 14, 2019
- Robert Teachout: Thank you for commenting on the vacation article. ...
- Thomasine H. Mitchell: What if I am a school teacher and my principal say...
- David Weisenfeld: That is true in the case of California's legaliza...
- David Weisenfeld: Thanks for your comment Fredrick. Tricky situation...
- Fredrick Carter: It will indeed be interesting to see how employers...
absence management background checks ban the box business practices compliance discrimination diversity diversity and inclusion EEOC employee benefits employee classification employee communications employee engagement employee handbooks employee leaves employee rights equal opportunities equal pay executive pay flexible working FLSA FMLA Global HR global hr harassment health and safety HR strategy immigration joint employer layoffs minimum wage NLRB overtime paid sick leave reasonable accommodations recruiting recruiting and hiring retaliation salary history sex discrimination sexual harassment social media telecommuting wage and hour workplace violence