California Family and Medical Leave Forms Now Available!
Author: XpertHR Editorial Team
Based on customer demand, we are excited to announce that XpertHR now includes the following California family and medical leave form templates:
- California Family and Medical Leave of Absence Request Form;
- California Designation of Family and Medical Leave Notice;
- California Family and Medical Leave Notice of Eligibility and Rights and Responsibilities Form;
- California Family Member Medical Certification Form;
- California Employee Medical Certification Form;
- California Return-to-Work Certification Form;
- California Military Caregiver Leave Certification Form - Current Servicemember;
- California Military Caregiver Leave Certification Form - Veteran; and
- California Military Exigency Certification Form.
These templates will help employers administer and process family and medical leave requests in California. The templates:
- Can be downloaded and customized to meet an organization's needs;
- Provide tips and guidance as to how and when the templates can be used; and
- Include warnings that address any state-specific compliance requirements.
The templates can also be accessed by clicking on the California link on our Policies and Documents tool landing page.
Be sure to visit our Coming Soon page to stay informed about more state-specific tools and templates to come from XpertHR.