Coronavirus (COVID-19): Workplace Resource Center
Although the pandemic is receding, experts expect the coronavirus will remain a concern for the foreseeable future. Employers should periodically review their practices to safeguard their employees and their business.
Bookmark this page as your gateway to all of our coronavirus tools and resources.
Most Popular Resources
These were our most-visited resources during the past month:
- State and Local Leave Laws
- 50-State Chart: Expiration Status of Temporary Leave Laws
- Health and Safety
- Temporary Handbook Statements
- New York Compliance Concerns
Additional resources can be found in the sidebars at the right.
- Business Expense Reimbursement Requirements
- Documentation for Separation of Employment by State
- Expiration Status of Temporary Leave Laws
- Medical Examination Payment Laws by State
- Proof-of-Vaccination Prohibitions
- Vaccination Mandate Exemption Laws
- Work-Share/Short-Time Compensation Programs by State
XpertHR's International Manual provides a wealth of information about coronavirus-related emergency measures in several countries, including: