Election 2020: Workplace Resource Center
Employers should pay careful attention to the 2020 election - not just because the outcome of the presidential and congressional races will have a significant effect on the workplace for years to come, but also because today's polarized political climate exacerbates employment challenges involving social media use, voting leave and other concerns.
Bookmark this page as your gateway to all of XpertHR's election-related tools and resources.
The following resources can help employers navigate the 2020 election:
- Election 2020: Addressing Employee Social Media Use
- Election 2020: What Employers Can Expect
- Politics in the Workplace: Top Issues for Employers This Election Season
- Podcast: Handling Employee Social Media Use Amid the 2020 Election
- Marijuana, Minimum Wage on the Ballot Again This Year
- Corporations Step Up to Encourage Voting
Additional resources can be found in the sidebar at the right.