Post-Election 2020: Workplace Resource Center
Employers should pay careful attention to the 2020 election - not just because the outcome of the presidential and congressional races will have a significant effect on the workplace for years to come, but also because today's polarized political climate exacerbates employment challenges involving social media use, voting leave and other concerns.
Bookmark this page as your gateway to all of XpertHR's election-related tools and resources.
The following resources can help employers navigate the 2020 election:
- 10 Ways the Biden Presidency Could Affect Employers
- Post-Election Civility and Productivity in the Workplace
- Podcast: What the Biden Presidency Could Mean for Employers
- Podcast: Handling Employee Social Media Use Amid the 2020 Election
- Election 2020: Addressing Employee Social Media Use
- Politics in the Workplace: Top Issues for Employers This Election Season
- Corporations Step Up to Encourage Voting
- Four States Vote to Legalize Recreational Marijuana
- California Allows App-Based Drivers to Be Independent Contractors
- Florida Voters Approve Phased-In $15 Minimum Wage
- Colorado Passes Paid Medical and Family Leave Initiative
Additional resources can be found in the sidebar at the right.