EEO - Harassment: Oregon
Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.
Author: Tamara E. Russell, Barran Liebman LLP
- Oregon's civil rights laws address harassment and hostile work environment claims. See Harassment Under Oregon Law.
- Employers with one or more employees are subject to Oregon's antiharassment laws. See Covered Employers.
- Oregon law, under certain circumstances, will find managers/supervisors and co-workers liable for harassment. See Individual Liability.
- Harassment claims under Oregon law follow the same basic framework as harassment claims under federal law. See Sexual Harassment; Comparison With Federal Law.
- An employee who succeeds upon a harassment claim under Oregon law can recover damages that are similar to what federal law provides. See Remedies for Harassment.