Employee Health: Ohio
Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.
Author: Theresa Rogers
- Ohio prohibits smoking in the workplace. See Smoking in the Workplace.
- Ohio permits the use of medical marijuana by registered persons with a qualifying medical condition. See Medical Marijuana.
- Ohio has a Good Samaritan Law. See Good Samaritan Law.
- Employers may not require an employee to pay for preemployment medical examinations. See Preemployment Medical Exams.
- Akron has requirements pertaining to employee health. See Local Requirements.