Want to Read More? To continue reading this article, please Log in or Register Now

New Hire Paperwork: Nebraska

New Hire Paperwork requirements for other states

Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.

Author: XpertHR Editorial Team


  • Nebraska employers must provide to new employees the Nebraska Form W-4N and IRS Form W-4. New nonresident employees, including nonresident military spouses, receive Nebraska Form 9N. See Employee Withholding Forms.