New Hire Paperwork: Oregon
Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.
Author: XpertHR Editorial Team
- Covered employers must comply with the notifications requirements under Oregon's paid sick leave law. See Oregon Paid Sick Leave Notice.
- Covered employers must comply with the notifications requirements under Oregon's scheduling law. See Oregon Scheduling Law Notice.
- Oregon employers should provide each new employee with a federal Form W-4 and a Form OR-W-4 for tax withholding purposes. See Employee Withholding Forms.
- Oregon employers must provide new employees with a notice of the right to pregnancy accommodations. See Oregon Pregnancy Accommodations Notice.
- Oregon employers must adopt an antidiscrimination policy and provide a copy of the policy to new hires. See Antidiscrimination Policy Notice Requirements.