Other Leaves: Idaho
Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.
Authors: Scott Randolph and William Dabney, Holland & Hart LLP
- There are various types of leave that may be available to an employee in Idaho.See Leaves of Absence.
- Idaho does not have a state family and medical leave law applicable to private employers. See Family and Medical Leave.
- Idaho law does not require vacation or sick leave. See Vacation and Sick Leave.
- An employer may not terminate an employee for taking jury duty leave. See Jury Duty Leave.
- An Idaho employer must provide a leave of absence to an employee who is enlisted in the Idaho or other National Guard and is called to duty. See Military Leave.