Unemployment Insurance: Idaho
Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.
Authors: Scott Randolph and William Dabney, Holland & Hart LLP
- Most employers are subject to the Idaho Employment Security Law. See Employer Coverage.
- Claimants must meet certain requirements in order to be eligible for unemployment benefits. See Employee Eligibility.
- Unemployment benefits will generally last for up to 26 weeks. See Benefits.
- A notice of the filing of a claim and a request for separation information will be mailed to employers. See Filing Claims.
- Employers must follow certain posting and recordkeeping requirements. See Notice and Posting Requirements; Recordkeeping Requirements.