Unemployment Insurance: Wyoming
Federal law and guidance on this subject should be reviewed together with this section.
Author: Vonde Smith, Law Offices of Vonde M. Smith, PC
- Most employers in Wyoming are subject to the Wyoming Employment Security Law. See Employer Coverage.
- Claimants must meet certain requirements in order to be eligible for unemployment benefits. See Employee Eligibility.
- Claimants may be disqualified from receiving unemployment benefits in certain cases. See Disqualification From Benefits.
- Unemployment benefits will generally last for up to 26 weeks. See Benefits.
- Employers may contest unemployment claims. See Filing Claims.
- Employers must follow specified notice, posting and recordkeeping requirements. See Notice and Posting Requirements; Recordkeeping Requirements.