What are some behaviors a prospective employee may exhibit before ghosting an employer?
Author: XpertHR Editorial Team
The following are some behavioral warning signs a prospective employee may exhibit before ghosting an employer:
- Failing to answer phone calls, emails or social media instant messaging in a timely manner;
- Demonstrating a lack of interest in the job or interview;
- Being vague and unwilling to commit;
- Demonstrating a lack of interest and failing to inquire more about the organization or particular position;
- Appearing unprepared or being late; or
- Making excuses.