What happens if an employee loses his or her paycard?

Author: Alice Gilman

The employee should call the vendor's customer service phone number to report the loss and to request a replacement card. The new paycard should be available immediately. If the employee reports the loss promptly, he or she should continue to have access to the paycard's full balance.