Webinar: Breaking Through the Barriers to Pay Equity and Transparency
High-impact organizations recognize that pay equity is strategic to business success. While pay equity may not be considered revenue-generating, it absolutely impacts a company's bottom line - and transparency is essential to achieving pay equity.
Add to this the fact that there often is a wide gap between senior leaders' and employees' perception of advancements toward pay equity in an organization. To create a fair and equal workplace that fosters a positive and healthy employee experience, employers need to break through the barriers of outmoded beliefs, behaviors and approaches that hinder pay parity.
In this 60-minute webinar, Laci Loew, XpertHR Senior Global Analyst - HR Strategy & Insights and a member of the Forbes Human Resources Council, and Sabina Mehmood, Pay Equity Leader at Gapsquare, share findings from the latest Executive Network survey showing why pay equity and transparency are crucial to your business strategy and employer brand. They explore how an organization can take a stand on pay equity, define its internal strategies for establishing fair pay practices, and then boldly share that vision. They also share the strategic benefits to an organization and the impact on workplace culture of pushing through to transparent fair pay practices.
In this webinar, you learn:
- About the criticality of stakeholder alignment around pay equity and transparency.
- Why fair pay and pay equity is a business differentiator.
- The role of data and technology to enable understanding and correction of pay inequities.
- How traditional pay philosophy is a barrier to an inclusive culture.
- The importance of regular and realistic communication to build understanding about pay equity.
- And more!