Webinar: Coronavirus (COVID-19) - FFCRA - Practical Considerations for Employers
With the Families First Coronavirus Response Act in effect and enforceable, employers are scrambling to understand the obligations it imposes and how - and if - it applies to them.
In this webinar, XpertHR's Head of Content Amanda Czepiel, JD, addresses the top-of-mind issues employers are facing with the applying the FFCRA's emergency paid sick leave (EPSL) and paid public health emergency FMLA leave (EFMLA) requirements in the workplace, and provide tools and insight on how HR can and must respond to its employees' most pressing concerns. In this webinar, we discuss:
- Making the determination of when someone is eligible to take leave under the FFCRA;
- Reasons why employees can take leave and what documentation an employer can require;
- FFCRA's intersection with other leave laws;
- How to calculate regular rate of pay for employees taking leave under the FFCRA;
- Job restoration, discrimination and retaliation issues;
- And more!