Webinar: Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Health and Safety Considerations for Employers
With the coronavirus surging nationwide, HR and people professionals are scrambling to address health and safety questions and concerns in efforts to protect their workers and their families.
In this webinar, XpertHR's Legal Editor Melissa Boyce addresses the top health and safety issues confronting employers in light of the pandemic and provide tools and insight on how HR can and must respond to reduce the risk of exposure. In this webinar, we cover:
- Practical steps employers can take to reduce the risk of exposure for workers in the workplace
- Ways to communicate how to safely work remotely
- Illness recording and reporting requirements
- Responding to OSHA complaints
- Legal obligations to keep employees safe under the OSH Act General Duty Clause
- And more!