Webinar: Is Your Benefits Program in Compliance? You Might Be Surprised
Benefits programs are key to an organization's business strategy as they not only impact compensation plans and help maintain employee wellbeing, but also play an integral part in attracting and retaining talent.
Nearly every day, HR professionals responsible for benefits hear about new ways to bolster and personalize their workplace offerings to support the physical, emotional and financial wellbeing of their workforce. But HR and people professionals are tasked with not only caring for employee wellbeing; they are also responsible for organizational wellbeing and need to ensure the compliance of all benefit programs and mitigate any potential risks.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar with Jennifer Savion, founder of Savion Workplace Solutions, an HR consultancy in San Diego, California, as she discusses the recent compliances issues impacting employer-sponsored benefits programs, like health insurance and paid leave, as well as how to better understand risk exposure for your specific organization.
- The impact of the Supreme Court's Dobbs ruling on benefit compliance;
- How to meet new transparency requirements;
- What to know (and what employees need to know) about the No Surprises Act;
- How ADA and GINA regulations affect wellness programs;
- Why changes to the Mental Health Parity Act triggered by the 21st Century Cures Act may affect your programs;
- How to make sure you're following the latest ACA and COBRA rules.