Webinar: New COVID-19 Employee Training and Prevention Plan Requirements
New guidance issued by OSHA indicates that employers nationwide should provide COVID-19 training and create written prevention plans. If OSHA adopts Emergency Temporary Standards, COVID-19 training and plans may become mandatory nationwide.
At the same time, 15 states currently require employers to provide COVID-19 training to their employees and 11 states require employers to create written COVID-19 prevention plans.
In this program, you learn the following:
- Which states require COVID-19 employee training and which require written prevention plans?
- What topics must be addressed in the training and written plans in each of the required states?
- What does OSHA's current guidance indicate should be included in training and prevention plans nationwide?
- How will an OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard impact the required elements of employee training and prevention plans?
- What is the legal risk of not providing employee training and a written plan?