Webinar: Open Enrollment 2021: How to Handle This Year's Unique Challenges
As we all know, COVID-19 has drastically changed our workplace, and the rapidly approaching 2021 open enrollment period presents unique challenges for employers.
In this webinar, XpertHR's Legal Editor Jessica Webb-Ayer addresses the top benefits concerns confronting employers in light of COVID-19 and open enrollment and provide tools and insight on how HR can and must respond to its employees' most pressing concerns. In this webinar, we discuss open enrollment issues as they relate to:
- What programs you may want to consider expanding, adding, decreasing or eliminating
- Best practices for enrollment meetings
- How to ensure a safe and secure enrollment process
- Supporting workers during these unprecedented pandemic times
- Pros and cons of active enrollment
- How to get managers involved in the enrollment process
- And more!