Webinar: Top 10 HR Challenges for 2019: Ready, Set, Go
Today's workforce is changing more than ever before, and an increasing number of new state laws are creating additional challenges for employers. In order to remain ahead of the game, it is essential for employers and HR professionals to be aware of these changes and understand how to get ready for them.
Join Beth Zoller, XpertHR Legal Editor and former practicing employment attorney for a 60-minute webinar where she provides insight into the top HR challenges for 2019. More importantly, she shares strategies on how employers and HR can prepare and minimize the risk of liability for your organization.
According to a recent XpertHR survey, top challenges facing employers include:
- Workforce planning;
- Employee leaves;
- Employee benefits, health and wellness;
- Data security and privacy;
- Changing marijuana laws and drug testing;
- Employee handbooks;
- Workplace violence; and
- Diversity and inclusion.
Zoller addresses these issues and more. Additionally, she takes a close look at the complex and often conflicting federal, state and local legal developments affecting the workplace in this fast-paced webinar.
- Obtain a firm understanding of how trending issues will impact the workforce;
- Gain knowledge of the complex and often conflicting federal, state and local legal developments affecting employers; and
- Learn how to be proactive to meet these challenges and minimize liability risks.