Webinar: Top 2018 Compliance Challenges For HR: Are You Ready?
The workplace is changing at a rapid rate and a host of recent developments affecting the legal landscape are creating considerable obstacles for employers. So what are the most challenging HR compliance issues to get ready for in 2018?
Beth Zoller, XpertHR Legal Editor and former practicing employment attorney provides a 60-minute webinar where she discusses the top HR compliance issues employers will face this year, and shares tips and strategies on how employers and HR can prepare.
To gain a better understanding of the most daunting challenges, XpertHR surveyed approximately 1000 employers of all sizes across a wide variety of industries in all geographic areas of the US. According to our survey, the top issues include:
- Workplace violence;
- Workforce planning;
- Drug testing;
- Employee well-being and mental health;
- Salary history bans; and a usual stand-by
- The Affordable Care Act.
Zoller addresses these issues and more. Plus, she examines the patchwork of complex and often conflicting federal, state and local laws in this fast-paced webinar.
- Gain an understanding of the key workplace challenges employers will face in 2018;
- Learn about notable state and municipal legal trends affecting employers; and
- Ensure you are prepared for these developments to reduce your organization's risks.