Webinar: Top HR Strategic and Compliance Challenges for 2020
The workplace of today is undergoing seismic changes stemming from numerous employment law developments. Employers and HR face strategic challenges related to business strategies, goals and priorities, as well as compliance challenges flowing from rapidly emerging state and local laws. To get ahead, it is essential to recognize these challenges and understand how to prepare for them.
During this 60-minute webinar, Beth Zoller, XpertHR Legal Editor and former practicing employment attorney, will:
- Provide insight into the top strategic and compliance HR challenges for 2020 based on XpertHR's annual survey;
- Compare these challenges to data and information from the past 4 years; and
- Share critical guidance on how employers and HR can best minimize the risk of liability.
Top strategic issues include recruiting and hiring, workforce planning, employee benefits plus much more. Zoller also will discuss compliance challenges including employee leaves, drug testing and data security in this fast-paced webinar which is sure to get employers and HR armed with the knowledge and tools they need amidst the rapidly changing landscape.
- Interpret the significant strategic and compliance workplace challenges employers will face in 2020;
- Identify the complex and often conflicting federal, state and local legal developments affecting the workplace; and
- Identify actions to respond to challenges and reduce the risk of employer liability.