Webinar: Top Methods for Managing Younger Employees
Jim Link, Chief Human Resources Officer of Randstad North America, discusses several global megatrends, including why your company's future is Generation Z.
By 2020, it is projected that Generation Z will make up 36% of the global workforce. So understanding the best ways to communicate with younger workers is more important than ever.
In this engaging 60-minute webinar, Jim will discusses key factors to getting the most out of Generation Z and Millennials. Topics to be addressed include:
- The importance of in-person communication and collaboration;
- The biggest financial concerns;
- Changing racial demographics; and
- Best engagement strategies.
Equally significant, this webinar explains how to harness the next generation in the workforce and how your organization can identify top attraction and retention drivers amidst the changing landscape. In addition, Jim will address the technological demands of the digital generations and much more.
- Understand key economic and demographic changes affecting younger workers;
- Adapt and harness the next generation in the workforce and recognize how they're changing the very nature of where and how we work;
- Identify key attraction and retention drivers for Generation Z, Millennials; and
- Prepare for organizational changes created by technology, collaboration and worker preferences.