Denmark: Health and safety
See the legal services provided by the authors/consultant editors of XpertHR International > Denmark, including any discounts/offers for subscribers.
- There is statutory legislation governing health and safety matters including employers' and employees' duties, the performance of work and workplace design and facilities. (See General)
- Employers and employees have various duties regarding health and safety. (See Duties on employers and employees)
- In larger organisations, health and safety committees must evaluate health and safety cooperation at the workplace and discuss any challenges faced. (See Safety representatives and cooperation)
- The Working Environment Authority is responsible for enforcing employers' compliance with health and safety legislation. (See Enforcement and penalties)
- Compensation for occupational injury or illness is funded through two compulsory insurance schemes financed by employers' contributions. (See Compensation for occupational injury or illness)