Poland: Termination of employment
See the legal services provided by the updating author of XpertHR International > Poland, including any discounts/offers for subscribers.
- Employment contracts may be terminated only in certain specified ways. (See General)
- Employees are entitled to statutory notice periods where their employment is terminated with notice. (See Notice periods)
- There are various rules regarding how and for what reason employees may be dismissed. (See Unfair/unlawful dismissal)
- In collective redundancy situations, redundant employees are entitled to redundancy pay. (See Redundancy rights)
- The pay-related entitlements of employees whose employer has become insolvent are protected by the Guaranteed Employees' Benefits Fund. (See Insolvency)