For the third consecutive year, the 2018 SHRM/Globoforce Employee Recognition Survey* found that 47% of HR leaders see employee retention and turnover as their top workforce management challenge. Because economic conditions allow for a steadily high rate of turnover, this trend is expected to continue. That's why it's important for organizations to accurately identify its top performers in order to stem the costs of undesirable turnover during this challenging time.
Retaining top performers provides many benefits to organizations, including:
- Aiding in meeting business goals;
- Improving production continuity;
- Increasing institutional memory;
- Reducing undesirable turnover; and
- Limiting recruitment, onboarding and training costs.
Download our latest whitepaper to find out what the 9 effective habits are to help retain top talent.