California Human Trafficking Poster
Entity Mandating Poster: California Office of the Attorney General.
Applicability: This notice must be posted by:
- On-sale general public premises licensees under the Alcoholic Beverage Control Act;
- Adult or sexually oriented businesses;
- Primary airports;
- Intercity passenger rail or light rail stations;
- Bus stations;
- Truck stops;
- Emergency rooms within general acute care hospitals;
- Urgent care centers;
- Farm labor contractors;
- Privately operated job recruitment centers;
- Hotels, motels and bed and breakfast inns, not including personal residences;
- Roadside rest areas; and
- Businesses or establishments that offer massage or bodywork services for compensation.
Where to Post: This notice must be posted in a conspicuous place near the public entrance of the establishment or in another conspicuous location in clear view of the public and employees where similar notices are customarily posted.
Obtaining This Poster: An employer may download this poster from the California Attorney General's website.