We provide coverage and guidance at a national level across the entire employment lifecycle. Each country guide contains key information on issues ranging from recruitment and contracts of employment to industrial relations and termination of employment.
Remain up to date
- Our tools help you anticipate the challenges of global expansion.
- Remain up to date with employment law in multiple countries.
- Enables you to create a strategy for international growth.
Continuously monitored by subject-matter specialists
- Stay up to date with the employment law obligations in the countries in which you operate.
Alerted on international developments
- Our biweekly Editor’s Choice newsletter and customizable compliance alerts will keep you updated on employment law changes.
- Understand employee rights in key areas including minimum wage rates, maternity leave and compensation on termination.
- Recognize the role of collective rights and bargaining in your chosen countries.
- Prepare for conversations with local counsel.
- Use independent research to anticipate hurdles and validate opinions.
- Simplify the goal of extending your company culture and strategy worldwide.
Get Started With a Personalized Demo
See how XpertHR can empower your team and organization by signing up and requesting a personalized demo.
Discover the variety and depth of our HR resources and understand how XpertHR ensures your team stays compliant and confident.
Our practical tools and guidance span federal to state and municipal levels, so we have you covered wherever your business may take you.
Request a Personalized Demo