Interviewing Job Applicants - Supervisor Briefing
Author: Linda Segall, Segall Enterprises
This Supervisor Briefing examines how to conduct an effective, lawful job interview that screens out unqualified applicants and identifies those who are a good fit to the organization. This briefing addresses:
- Why a Supervisor Needs to Know How to Conduct an Effective, Legal Interview
- What is an Effective Interview?
- What is a Legal Interview?
- How to Prepare for an Interview
- Questions to Avoid
- How to Structure a Job Interview
- How to Make a Hiring Decision
- Test Yourself