Supported Web Browsers
To get the best experience of XpertHR we recommend using one of our supported web browsers: Internet Explorer 8 and above and the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
If you use an unsupported browser you may experience problems in certain areas of the XpertHR site even if most pages appear to be working correctly. For this reason we will show you a message advising you to use a supported browser instead.
In some cases you might see our message advising you to upgrade your browser when you are in fact using a supported browser version. If this happens to you while using Internet Explorer, please change the following setting:
- Select the Tools menu (you might need to press Alt on the keyboard to get the menu to display) and choose "Compatibility View Settings".
- From the list of "Websites you've added to Compatibility View", highlight xperthr.com.
- Click "Remove".
XpertHR is supported on the following mobile browsers and operating systems (and subsequent versions thereof):
- Safari on iOS 8
- Chrome 49 on Android 4.3
- Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1
- Samsung Internet on Android 5
- Microsoft Edge 38 on Windows 10
The site may also appear to work correctly on other browser versions and operating systems but you may experience problems in certain areas. To report any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.