Want to Read More? To continue reading this article, please Log in or Register Now

Request an Employee's Consent to Claim a Refund of Overwithheld FICA Taxes - Form

Author: Alice Gilman

When to Use

An employer may use this form to request an employee's consent to allow the employer to claim a refund of overwithheld FICA (Social Security and Medicare) taxes due to an overpayment of wages to the employee.

Customizable Form