This is a preview. Log in to read the full article. Don't have a log-in?
Germany: Health and safety
- Health and safety is regulated both by statute and by rules and directives issues by occupational accident insurance funds. (See General)
- Employers and employees have various duties regarding health and safety. (See Duties of employers and employees)
- Employers with more than 20 employees must appoint at least one safety representative. (See Safety representatives)
- Health and safety inspection and enforcement is covered by supervisory agencies and occupational accident insurance funds. (See Enforcement and penalties)
- All employees must be insured against work-related accidents and occupational illnesses with statutory occupational accident insurance funds. (See Compensation for injury or illness)
Access to the International Manual product requires a subscription