What forms should be used to file the annual return reporting the terms and conditions of health care coverage provided to full-time employees under Internal Revenue Code Section 6056?

Author: Gloria Ju

Form 1095-C and Form 1094-C - or substitute forms that satisfy all of the IRS's form and content requirements - may be used.